Topics Map > Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 (Web) - Modify or Delete a Calendar Event
Modify a calendar event
1. Select the event on your calendar to bring up the event callout and select Edit.
Note To edit a meeting request, you must be the person who set up the meeting.
2.) For an appointment, make changes to the event on the Details page and choose Save. For a meeting request, choose Send.
Delete a calendar event
1. Select the event on your calendar to bring up the event callout and select Delete.
- For an appointment, select Delete on the confirmation message that appears.
- For a meeting that you set up, right-click the item, select Cancel. If you want to add a note to the cancellation message being sent out to attendees, select Edit the cancellation before sending. To just cancel the meeting, select Send cancellation now.
- For a meeting you are invited to, right-click the item, select Delete, and then select the appropriate option depending on whether you want to include a message along with declining the meeting, send an automated response, or do not send a response at all.