Office 365 (Web) - People Overview
From the Office 365 homepage, select People or if you are already in another application such as Calendar, go to the top of the page, select the App launcher , and then select People.
What you'll see in People:
- Create a new contact by selecting New.
- All the places you can find contact information.
- Search. Type a person’s name here to search for them in your contacts and in your organization’s address book.
- List of all contacts in the current folder.
- The contact card for the selected person.
- Actions you can take directly from the contact card. Select the icons to send a message, start an IM session, or create a meeting request.