Office 365 - (Outlook on the Web) - What You’ll See in Mail
This article references the NEW Outlook on the Web.
- New Message: Create a new message by selecting New message.
- Folders List: The list includes the folders in your mailbox. It may include other folders, such as Favorites and Archive folders. Select Expand to show the Folders list, or select Collapse to hide it. Right-click an existing folder and select Create new subfolder.
- Search box: In the Search mail and people box, type the name or email address of a person or a keyword you want to search for, and press Enter or select the Search icon .
- Message List: Messages in the current folder are listed. There might also be a visual alert that a message is unread, has an attachment, or is flagged.
At the top of the message list, you can choose how you want to view the list.
Select Filter and choose from the options All, Unread, To me, Flagged, or Sort by.
Each message also has a mini toolbar. For each message, you can delete it, mark it as unread, flag the message, or pin it to keep it at the top fo your folder
- Reading Pane: The conversation or message that you selected appears in the reading pane.Use the command bar above the reading pane to perform common actions such as deleting, archiving, sweeping, moving emails, or categorizing. Select the three dots (More icon) to see additional actions such as Print.