Topics Map > Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 - (Web) - What You’ll See in Mail
- Message. Create a new message by selecting
- Folders list. The list includes the folders in your mailbox. It may include other folders, such as Favorites and Archive folders. Select Expand to show the Folders list, or select Collapse to hide it. In the Folders list, select Showto expand a list, or select Hide to collapse a list.
- Search box. In the Search mail and people box, type what you want to search for. For example, type the name of a person you want to find messages from, or text that you want to search for to find a particular message.
- Message list. Messages in the current folder are listed.
- Reading pane. The conversation or message that you selected appears in the reading pane. You can respond to any message in the conversation by using Reply, Reply all, or Forward at the top of the message.