Topics Map > Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 (Web) - What else do I need to know about Mail?
What else do I need to know about Mail?
• Outlook Web App uses your browser's spell checker. This happens automatically and can be configured using your web browser's settings.
• You can find links to settings by selecting the settings icon at the top of the Outlook Web App window. Examples include:
1. Your account setting (Go to Options, General, My Account). To add or change a profile photo from there, select Change photo .
2. Automatic replies
3. Display settings for messages
4. Offline settings
5. A theme
6. Creating a signature (Go to Options, Mail, Layout, Email signature)
7. Add additional email accounts such as Gmail or Yahoo (Go to Options, Mail, Accounts, Connected Accounts)