Topics Map > Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - How to Set Up Your Outlook Client Account Profile (Windows)
This document will provide step by step instructions on setting up the Outlook 2013 Client on a staff/faculty computer. You will need to do this on every machine that you use when opening the client for the first time.
1. Sign in to your workstation.
2. Start Outlook by double clicking on the Outlook 2013 icon (as seen below). If there is no icon, go to the start menu and do a search for "Outlook 2013". When the listing for Outlook 2103 comes up, you can right-click on it and select "Pin to Start Menu" or "Pin to Taskbar".
3. If the Welcome to Outlook 2013 window immediately pops up, skip to step 5.
4. If the following
window is displayed, call the Tech Service Desk at 353-3333.
5. Click Next
6. Make sure the Yes option is selected and click Next
7. The “Your Name” and “E-mail Address” fields should auto-fill with your information. Click Next.
8. The system will prompt for a username and password. This username and password should be your email address and your ParklandOne password. IMPORTANT: You will need to replace email@example.com with your actual email address - firstname.lastname@example.org - and be sure to check the “Remember my credentials” box. It may prompt up to three times. If it prompts more than three times, call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333 for assistance.
9. When Outlook is done setting up the profile, click Finish
10. Outlook 2013 should load and display your inbox.
Outlook 2013 should now be set up and ready to go. If any questions or concerns should arise, please call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333.