Topics Map > Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Set up your Out of Office Replies
Create, edit, and turn off out-of-office messages, set a time range for them to run, and set different messages for different groups.
Automatically reply to emails
1. Click File > Automatic Replies.
2. Select Send automatic replies.
3. If you want, select the Only send during this time range check box to schedule when your out of office replies are active. If you don’t specify a start and end time, auto-replies are sent until you select the Do not send automatic replies check box.
4. On the Inside My Organization tab, type the response that you want to send to teammates or colleagues while you are out of the office.
5. On the Outside My Organization tab, select the Auto-reply to people outside my organization check box, and then type the response that you want to send while you are out of the office. Select whether you want replies sent to My contacts only or to Anyone outside my organization who sends you messages.