Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 for Win) - View Your Tasks
- On the Navigation Bar, click Tasks. ***NOTE - In Outlook 2016, icons have replaced the words as per the second image below.
- Click a task to view it in the Reading Pane, or double-click it to open it in a new window.
- To change how the task list looks, click Home, and then click style in the Current View group.
- Another way to see tasks, including flagged to-do items, is the Tasks peek.
- To use the Peek method, point to Tasks on the Navigation Bar.
The Tasks peek pops up. To keep the Tasks peek in view, pin it by clicking .