Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Calendar Scheduling Assistant
The Scheduling Assistant can be used to coordinate events and meetings when you are having to coordinate multiple people's schedules.
Use the Scheduling Assistant to quickly and easily schedule events and meetings
- To create a new event or meeting, begin by opening your Calendar
- At the top, click New Appointment or New Meeting
- In the Meeting window, click Scheduling Assistant
- Click Add Attendees. Here you can add users to either Required or Optional
- Once you have added the attendees, you will be able to see their availability