Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 for Win) - Adding Your Google Calendar
You have the ability to add your Google Calendar to your Outlook account.
An Internet Calendar (iCal) Subscription keeps the Outlook copy of your Google Calendar up-to-date.
1. Log into your Google Calendar account.
2. In the left column, under My Calendars, click the three vertical dots next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription and then select Settings and sharing.
3. Go down to the Integrate Calendar section and copy the address that is pasted in the box that says, "Secret address in iCal format". To do this, right-click on the address and then click Copy.
NOTE: Don’t click the link. If you do, the calendar will open in Outlook as a Calendar Snapshot and won’t be updated.
5. In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
6. On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
7. Paste the Internet Web address you copied in step 4, by pressing CTRL+V, and click Add.
8. In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook. You can leave the other default settings as is and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (Google Calendar tells Outlook how often to check for updates). To access your Google calendar in Outlook, click on the Calendar option or icon. It will show up under "Other Calendars" and you will need to select it in order to view it.NOTE: Changes you make in Outlook aren’t sent to your Google Calendar. To update your Google calendar, open Google Calendar from a browser.
9. To access your Google calendar in Outlook, click on the Calendar option or icon. It will show up under "Other Calendars" and you will need to select it in order to view it.
10. If your Google calendar in Outlook is not populated with appointments, click on the Send/Receive tab along the top of the ribbon and select Send/Receive All Folders.