How Do I Access My Academic Transcript?

Instructions for accessing your official and unofficial transcripts.

Accessing your unofficial transcript:

  1. Log in to The Student Portal at
    • If you don't know your password, you will need to call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333.
  2. Select the Go to Self Service button in the upper left-hand corner of the home page.
    Student Portal Self Service Icon
  3. Select Academics on the sidebar menu of Self Service.


  4. Select Unofficial Transcript on the sidebar menu.


  5. When you select your transcript, you will have the option to save the pdf, or to open it within a browser.


Accessing your official transcript:

Official transcripts can be requested through  There is also a link to this site above your unofficial transcript on  You will be asked for your social security number.  If you don't have an SSN, please enter nine zeros (000-00-0000). The cost for an official transcript is $5.


Additional information regarding official and unofficial transcripts can be found here:

Tech Service Desk

Room A184, 217-353-3333

Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays

Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th

Submit an IT Help Ticket via

Keywordstranscripts official unofficial WebAdvisor grades GED Self Service self-service parkland   Doc ID50455
OwnerMatt A.GroupParkland College
Created2015-04-14 15:38:46Updated2022-12-12 17:52:16
SitesParkland College
Feedback  0   1