Topics Map > Cobra Learning
Cobra Learning - Release Final / Cumulative Calculated Grade
Release Final / Cumulative Calculated Grade
By default, students do not see their cumulative grade for a course. It is up to the instructor to "release" the calculated final (or cumulative) grade.
- Select Grades from the navbar.
- On the Enter Grades page, click Grade All from the Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade context menu.
To release final grades for a specific user, do one of the following:
- Select the check box by their name and click the Release/Unrelease link.
- Select the check box in the Release Final Calculated Grade or Release Adjusted Final Grade column.
Note The Final grade is released icon displays in the Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade column for any user who has their final grade released. You will see the Final grade is not released icon displayed in the Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade column for any user who does not have their final grade released.
Do one of the following:
- On the Enter Grades page in Spreadsheet View, if you want a user’s grade to be different from the calculated final grade, enter the adjusted grade in the Final Adjusted Grade field.
- If you want to release the calculated final grade as the adjusted grade, click Grade All from the Final Calculated Grade context menu. Click the Transfer Calculated Final Grade to Adjusted Final Grade icon beside the user.
Once you have ensured that users’ grades are accurate, you can release them.
Note If you have the gradebook set for Final Adjusted Grade instead of Final Calculated Grade, the adjusted grade will NOT automatically update. You will need to click the Transfer Calculated Final Grade to Adjusted Final Grade icon every time you update grades.