Topics Map > Cobra Learning
Cobra Learning - Using Class Progress
Using Class Progress
Accessing Class Progress
Do one of the following:
- Click Edit Course, then click View User Progress.
Click User Progress on the course navbar (if you have User Progress set on the navbar)
Changing Class Progress settings
Use the Class Progress page to track the performance of all course participants. This page displays the name, username, and Org Defined ID for each course participant. Additionally, it lists the following performance indicators from left to right by default: Content, Objectives, Logins, and Grades. These indicators are replaceable using Settings.
Change Class Progress settings
- On the Class Progress page, click Settings.
- Select Replace from the context menu of the indicator you want to replace.
- On the Select Progress Indicator page, click on the progress indicator you want to use as a replacement.
- To replace more progress indicators, repeat steps 2-3.
- Select Move Up or Move Down from the context menu of a progress indicator to rearrange the order in which it appears in Class Progress.
- Click Save and Close.
Note A maximum of 4 progress indicators can display at one time on the Class Progress page.
Filtering Class Progress
Select a group or section to view Class Progress for from the Filter to drop-down list.
Switching from Class Progress to User Progress
- Switch back to the User Progress view from the Class Progress view by clicking on a progress indicator for an individual user. This displays the progress indicator report in the Report Details area for that user.
- Click Summary in the Reports List area to view that user's Progress Summary.