Wireless Public Printing (Laptops) - Web Print
Web Print is a driver-less printing service that allows users to print by uploading documents from a web browser. No client software or driver installation is required. Web Print provides a simple way to enable printing for laptop users without the overhead of installing printer drivers and managing server authentication which makes it the perfect solution for Parkland guests.
How to use Web Print
1.To access Web Print, click this link to begin: https://papercut.parkland.edu:9192/user.
2. Log in with your appropriate username/password combination. Students use their email login. Parkland faculty and staff use their computer login.
3. Here you can see your account summary, add credit (if necessary), and use Web Print.
4. Click on Web Print to launch the Web Print application.
5. This informational page describes the process, pricing, and details the available printers. Please note that students start with a $1.00 available print balance and printing is free for faculty and staff. Click Submit a Job to start.
6. This is the Select a Printer page. After selecting the printer, click 2. Print Options and Account Selection button.
7. Type in the number of desired copies for this print job. Click 3. Upload Documents button.
Select the documents you want to print. You may drag the desired documents to the gray box below where it says Select documents to upload and print or click the Upload from computer button to browse for the desired documents. Click Upload & Complete when you’re ready to print.
The status of your print jobs is displayed at the bottom of the window. To print your black and white job(s), visit a Release station in B117, D134, the Parkland Library or R227. Color prints are only available for release in the Library.
- Wireless Printing (From Parkland Laptops Only) - Same as Desktop Printing
- Wireless Printing (Mobile Devices) - Email to Print
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th