Parkland Telephone System - Xpressions Voicemail Instructions
1. Start by pushing the VOICEMAIL button on your phone, or dial 3780. (373-3780, if offsite).
2. Next, voicemail will ask you whether you are calling from your extension. If so, press # (pound sign). If you are not calling from your extension, enter your extension number followed by #.
3. Voicemail will ask you to enter your password. Enter your password followed by #. You will now be logged into your voicemail. (The default password is1111. You will be asked to change it at your 1st login).
4. The voicemail system will describe your options before telling you the numbers to press for the various options. If you do not have any voicemail messages it will not give you the option to listen to your messages. If you have voicemail, it will give you the option to listen to your messages by pressing 3.
Record Your Name
If this is your first time logging in, you will be instructed to record your name. State your name and then press *, then # on your telephone keypad. (Hint: wait 1-2 seconds after the tone before you begin speaking)
Change Answering Options
Next, you can record your personal greetings or you can choose to accept the system greeting. If you wish to record your own greetings, follow these steps:
1. Press 8 to change your answering options.
2. Press 1 to change your personal greetings.
3. There are 5 greeting options:
•1 – Alternate Greeting
•2 – Busy Line Greeting
•3 – Internal Greeting
•4 – External Greeting
•5 – After Hours Greeting
4 .Enter the number of the greeting that you wish to change, (i.e. “4” to change your external greeting).
5. Enter 1 to change the greeting.
6. Enter the greeting number again that you wish to change (i.e. “4” for your external greeting).
7. Enter 1 to start recording. (Hint: wait 1-2 seconds after the tone before you begin speaking).
8. When you are finished recording, press *.
9. You may now listen to the recording by pressing 73 or to re-record the message, press 61.
10. When you are ready to accept the message, press #.
11. Repeat this step to change other greeting options.
In order to see a menu tree of the various voicemail options, please click the link below.
***Users cannot manually configure email notifications for voicemail. Please request this functionality via the work request system.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th