Student Email - Login and Account Information
Please navigate to https://go.parkland.edu/email or access via the Parkland portal at https://my.parkland.edu. Once on the portal, select the email icon towards the top of the page.
Enter your ParklandOne username and password.
- Need to find your username?
- In order to access student email, you will first need to create a ParklandOne password - ParklandOne - FAQ .
- Once you sign in with your ParklandOne credentials, you will likely be prompted to authenticate through Okta. If you have not yet set up Okta multifactor authentication (MFA), you will be prompted to do so. Okta - Register Your Account
- When your Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook) account opens for the first time, you may need to select your language and time zone. If you are a local resident, you will select "Central Time (US & Canada)".
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Student accounts can take approximately 1-3 business days to be created after applying to the college.
- Email accounts get deactivated after two years of non-enrollment and messages cannot be recovered once the account is deleted. Students will receive an email alert informing them of the pending deactivation 60 days prior to that action being taken.