Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - How to Import / Export Contacts
How to export/import your contacts from one computer to another using Outlook 2013.
Export contacts to an Outlook .pst file
How to save the contacts that you want to import as a .pst file:
1. Click File > Open & Export> Import/Export. This starts the Import/Export wizard.. In the Import and Export Wizard, choose Export to a file, and then click Next.
2. Under Create a file of type, click Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click Next.
3. Under Select the folder to export from, select the contact folder you want to export, and then click Next.
4. Under Save exported file as, click Browse, choose where you want to save the file—OneDrive or a portable drive. Type a name in the File name box, and then click OK.
5. Under Options, choose whether to replace duplicates (existing contacts), create duplicate contacts, or not import duplicates.
6. You have the option to set a password. If you don’t want to set a password, leave the boxes blank. Click OK.
When the Import and Export Progress box disappears, your export is complete.
Import contacts from a .pst file
Now, you can import the .pst file into your Outlook Contacts folder on a different computer:
1. Click File > Open & Export > Import/Export. This starts the Import and Export Wizard.
2. Choose Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
3. Under Select the file type to import, choose Outlook Data File (.pst), and click Next.
4. Under File to import, browse to the .pst file you exported and click Open.
5. Under Options, choose whether to replace duplicates (existing contacts), create duplicate contacts, or not import duplicates, and click Next.
6. Under Select the folder to import from, click the Contacts folder or the folder you want to import.
7. Choose whether to include subfolders, and make sure the Import items into the same folder in option is selected and your account is listed in the box. Click Finish.
To find your imported contacts, click the arrow next to the account name in the Mail Folder Pane to expand it.
Tip If you don’t see your contacts when you click the To button in an email message, right-click the contacts folder, click Properties, click the Outlook Address Book tab, check the Show this folder as an email Address Book box, and then click OK.