Topics Map > Cobra Learning
Cobra Learning - Adding course participants from Classlist
Adding course participants from Classlist
Use the Add Participants area to add a new user to your course. You can add a user that is already enrolled in Cobra Learning or import users from a TXT or CSV file.
Enroll existing users
- Click Add existing users from the Add Participants button.
- Search For the users you want to add. You can select from the Search In options to further narrow your search. Click Search.
- Select the role that you want users to have from the Set all roles to drop-down list, and click Set all roles.
- Select the check boxes beside the users you want to enroll.
- If you want specific users to have a different role, select a different Role from the drop-down list.
- Select the Send Enrollment email check box to send users an email informing them of their enrollment.
- Click Enroll Selected Users.
Import users from a TXT or CSV file
- Select Import users from a file on your computer from the Add Participants button.
- You can download the Sample Text File to ensure your file meets import criteria.
- Click Browse to search and select the file you want to import.
- Select the check boxes in the Import Options section if you want to send an enrollment email to new users and/or to existing users.
- Click Import.