Cobra Learning - Managing chat session archives
Managing chat session archives
The chat’s archives stores each chat session, where you can view it at a later time.
The system archives a chat session once all chat members leave the room or after more than 20 minutes of inactivity. Chats appear in the Chat Sessions list.
- On the Chat List page, click View Sessions from the context menu beside the chat you want to view.
Note For a general chat, you must be in the org unit where you created the general chat to see its session archives.
- Click the link in the Start Date column.
- When you are done reviewing the session, click Done.
Print an archived chat session
- Access an archived chat session as instructed above.
- Click Print.
- Click Print, then click Close.