Embrava BlyncLight - Microsoft Teams Setup (Mac)
The "Embrava BlyncLight" is a device that is designed to allow those in the same room to quickly determine when you're on a call, busy or free to chat. "Embrava Connect" is the required software that allows the BlyncLight to sync with Microsoft Teams. The instructions below will help you install the required software and configure the BlyncLight with Microsoft Teams on a Mac.
1. Connect the Embrava BlyncLight to your Mac with the provided USB cable.
2. Launch Jamf Self Service, which can be found in the dock on any Parkland owned Mac.
3. Click Browse, then find and install "Embrava Connect".
4. Launch Embrava Connect.
If you are prompted to allow Embrava Connect to use Bluetooth, click OK.
5. Click Microsoft Teams to highlight it, ensure the box is checked, and click Connect at the bottom right of the window.
6. You will be prompted to sign in to Microsoft Teams with your Parkland email. Once entered, click Next.
7. Click OK in the bottom right of the window.
The Embrava BlyncLight should now reflect your status in Microsoft Teams.
Note: Embrava Connect must be running in order for the BlyncLight to sync with Microsoft Teams.