Cobra Learning - Adding MS Teams to Navigation Bar
Copy an existing navbar
- Under Course Admin, click “Navigation & Themes”.
- Choose a default NavBar to make a copy of by clicking the down arrow and Click Copy. You should note it appears “blue” instead of the original black. The blue one is the one you will edit.
Edit a navbar
- Click on the (blue) navbar itself (not the down arrow) you want to edit.
- Change the Name if you’d like. Here you can “X” out any headings that you don’t want to appear. The “X” will appear when you hover over “Syllabus”, “Discussions” etc.
- To ADD a link for Teams, click Add Links button.
- Click “Create Custom Link up top.
- Title it.
- Find your own Teams link that you previously created, copy it and paste it in the URL space. (Note: If you only see “Click here to join the meeting” for your Teams link, right click and select “Copy hyperlink”. If you created a Teams site, click the “three dots” by the Team name and click “Get link to team” and “copy”).
- Then click the Create button.
- It will then appear in the list that is titled “Add Links”. Make sure it is selected and click the blue Add button.
- Click and drag it to be in the order you’d like it.
- Click Save and Close. But you’re not done! Do step 11!
- You’ll need to make the NavBar you just created the “Active Navbar”. Select it from the dropdown and select “apply”. NOW, you’re done!