Office 365 - Outlook Client - Managing a Parkland Distribution List
A brief guide on viewing and managing members in an Outlook distribution list. Departmental lists are typically maintained by departmental administrative assistants and write access can be provided via the submission of a service request to Campus Technologies.
1. Open the Outlook desktop application.
2. Go to the Home tab and select Address Book.
3. In the Address Book drop down window, select All Distribution Lists.
4. In the Search box, type the name of your distribution list.
5. Click OK.
6. Double-click your distribution list.
7. Select Modify Members.
To Add a member:
1. Click Add.
2. Search for the member you wish to add, double-click their name, and then click OK.
To Delete a member:
1. Highlight their name.
2. Click Delete.