Create an Adobe ID and Password (for Parkland Students)
1. Navigate to accounts.adobe.com and select Get an Adobe ID.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Personal Email Address
- Password (You create your password on the screen shown)
- Date of Birth
3. You will now be routed to the Adobe site. To explore the various options, select the menu in the upper right.
4. When you select one of the Web Apps and Services such as Document Cloud for the first time, it will send a verification email to the personal account that you provided when creating your Adobe ID. Simply go to your email account and look for the message from Adobe.
5. Click on the link within the email message that you received from firstname.lastname@example.org as pictured below.
6. Select the Adobe.com link within the popup that appears and you will now be routed to and signed in to your Adobe account. Go back to the menu options in the upper-right as you did in step 4. When you select one of the Web Apps and Services such as Document Cloud, you will now be routed into that app or service.
7. Moving forward, navigate to adobe.com to access your account.