Create an Adobe ID and Password for Access to Creative Cloud (for Parkland Students)
Note: When you create an account, you may opt to sign up for a free 7-day trial to Adobe Creative Cloud. This will allow you free access to Adobe CC from off-campus for the trial period only. If you want to continue to have off-site access once the trial date is up, you will need to pay for that access. When you sign on to Adobe CC from a Parkland classroom machine (that is licensed for Adobe CC), any account (paid or unpaid) will have access to Adobe Creative Cloud. If you do not sign in your Adobe account for 99 days, you are at risk of losing some or all of the data and files stored within it. As such, it is very important that you sign in at least once within each 99 day period (even if you have not paid for off-site access). Please keep this in mind over the summer and/or if you take a hiatus from attending classes that utilize the Adobe Creative Cloud.
If you already have an Adobe Creative Cloud account set up, you may use that account for your Parkland coursework and it is not necessary to set up a separate account for school.
1. Navigate to accounts.adobe.com and select Get an Adobe ID.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Parkland Email Address
- Date of Birth
3. You will now be routed to the Adobe site. To explore the various options, select the menu in the upper right (pictured below) -OR - if you are in a Parkland classroom, open up the installed application that your instructor would like for you to use. If you are on a Mac, you may also select the Creative Cloud icon in the upper-right.
4. When you open up one of the applications for the first time, it will send a verification email to your Parkland account.
5. Click on the link within the email message that you received from firstname.lastname@example.org as pictured below.
6. Select the Adobe.com link within the popup that appears and you will now be routed to and signed in to your Adobe account. Go back to the application that you selected in step 3 and you should now be routed into that application or service.
7. Moving forward, navigate to adobe.com to access your account -OR - if you are in a Parkland classroom, open up the installed application that your instructor would like for you to use. If you are on a Mac, you may also select the Creative Cloud icon in the upper-right. You will then need to sign in at the login prompt as pictured in step 1.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th