WebTime Entry - Instructions for Employees who are Paid Bi-Weekly
1. In my.parkland, click on WebAdvisor, then WebAdvisor for Employees.
2. From the dropdown options, select Parkland Employee Information.
3. From the next dropdown options, select Bi-weekly Time Sheet.
4. Check the box of the position for which you would like to enter time and click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. Please pay special attention to the pay period start and end dates for the position you select. If you have multiple positions, it is important to enter time separately for each position as the timesheet is routed to the appropriate supervisor and the time entered is charged to that department’s budget.
5. You will be prompted to enter Times In and Times Out for each day worked.
a. For Time In and Time Out entry, please include AM or PM with your time (i.e. 8:30AM, 4:30PM, 5:00PM).
i. If you prefer, military time entry will be accepted (i.e. 08:30, 16:30, 17:00).
b. You are required by law to report actual time worked.
c. Your supervisor may review your time entry at any point during the pay period. We recommend entering your Time In as soon as you arrive to work and Time Out at the end of each day, prior to leaving the office or work area.
d. Remember to enter your Time In and Time Out for unpaid meal breaks.
i. When you are scheduled to work 7.5 continuous hours or more, you must take a 30 minute, unpaid meal break.
ii. The 30 minute, unpaid meal break must be taken no later than 5 hours after beginning work.
e. If you did not work, please leave the field blank for the corresponding date.
f. If additional lines per day are needed, check the box under Insert Line for the corresponding day and click the Submit button at the bottom of the page (see image below).6. Save your electronic timesheet by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
a. Do not electronically sign your timesheet unless you have entered all time for the pay period.
7. On the Confirmation screen, click the OK button to confirm the time you entered.
8. Repeat Steps 1-6 to enter time on a daily basis until your time for the pay period is complete.
9. Once all time for the pay period has been entered, you must electronically sign your timesheet by checking the electronic signature box.
10. Click the Submit button to finalize your time entry for the pay period. An email will automatically be sent to your supervisor indicating that your time is ready to be reviewed and approved.
a. Once you have signed and submitted your timesheet, it can be modified only by your supervisor or the Payroll Department.
b. It is you and your supervisor’s responsibility to ensure time entry is reported accurately according to the law and that the timesheet is signed and approved by the due date established by the Payroll Office. Manual checks will not be issued for late timesheets.
11. Click the OK button on the Confirmation screen to confirm the time you submitted.
Congratulations – your time entry for the pay period is complete!