Self Service - How to Access Your 1095-C Forms Online (Employees)
Follow these steps to give consent to access your 1095-C form for Employer Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage online. Once you give consent, you may view 1095-C forms back to tax year 2015 through WebAdvisor/Self-Service. If you have given consent to view the form online, you will no longer receive a mailed copy. Please direct any questions on these forms to the Benefits Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Select Parkland Employee Information.
3. Select View My Tax Information. This will take you into Self Service.
4. Select the 1095-C Information tab.
5. Give consent to access 1095-C forms online or withdraw consent.
6. Once consent is given, you will be able to access and print current and prior year 1095-C forms. You will no longer receive a printed 1095-C form mailed to your home address.
7. To change how you receive your 1095-C’s, please select Change Preferences.
8. Hit Save when done.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th