Self Service - How to Access your W-2's Online (Employees)
Okta multifactor authentication is required when accessing Self Service. For more information on Okta MFA, please see Okta - Multifactor Authentication FAQ .
In order to access your W-2's, please navigate to my.parkland.edu.
1. Select the WebAdvisor for Employees link in the upper left.
2. Select Parkland Employee Information.
3. Select View My Tax Information. This will route you into Self Service.
4. Select the tax year statement you would like to view. For best results, make sure the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed.
5. To change how you receive your W-2's, please select Change Preferences.
6. It will allow you to choose between receiving your W-2 electronically or via a paper form which will be mailed to you. Make your selection and be sure to hit Save when done.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th