Access to W-2's and Paystubs Once You are No Longer Employed at Parkland College

PLEASE NOTE: This article is not intended for retirees of the College, F/T faculty and F/T staff (who have worked 15 or more years), or P/T faculty (who have worked at least 30 Fall/Spring semesters) who have opted to retain their Parkland employee account.

Once your employment at Parkland College has been terminated, you will no longer have access to Self Service within WebAdvisor (this change occurred in October of 2020).  As such, paper copies of your last paystub and W-2 will be mailed to your home address on file. If you need assistance with anything tax or paystub related beyond that, please contact   

Tech Service Desk

Room A184, 217-353-3333

Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays

Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th

Submit an IT Help Ticket via

Keywords:taxes tax forms W2 W2's w-2 pay advices pay advice paycheck pay check paychecks pay checks MyParkland portal W2s   Doc ID:69404
Owner:Sara S.Group:Parkland College
Created:2016-12-13 11:52 CDTUpdated:2021-01-02 17:42 CDT
Sites:Parkland College
Feedback:  0   2