Self Service Student Finance - Make a Payment
Okta multifactor authentication is required when accessing Self Service. For more information on Okta MFA, please see Okta - Multifactor Authentication FAQ .
- Log in to Student Portal https://connect.parkland.edu/
- If you don't know your password, you will need to call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333.
- Select the Go to Self-Service button in the upper left-hand corner of the home page.
- Select Financial Information on the sidebar menu of Self Service.
- Then select the Make A Payment button under the Student Finance Menu.
- You will be taken to the Make a Payment page where you will see your amounts due by term. Use the Collapse All button, Expand All button or individual term arrows to control the displayed information.
- Enter/edit the amount in the Amount to Pay text box to make a partial payment.
Defaulted amount for full payment:
Edited amount for partial payment:
- Click on the Choose a Payment Method drop down arrow and select a payment method from the list.
- Click the Proceed to Payment button to proceed to the Payment Review page.
- Review the Total Payment Amount and Payment Method. If correct, click the Pay Now button. To start over select Make a Payment from the Student Finance drop down menu.
- Once you have clicked the Pay Now button you will receive a redirect message.
- Review the Payment Amount, enter your payment information and click the Continue button or click Cancel to return to Student Finance without making a payment.
You will receive the following message if you cancel your payment:
- Review and accept terms. Accept terms by clicking “Accept Terms” button.
13. Click Continue after reviewing name, address, phone number, email.
14. Click on the Submit button to finalize payment.
15. If payment is successful, you will see the image below. Then click Continue.
16. Payment acknowledgement page. Click Continue.