Student Email - Why Can't I Access My Account?
There are a few reasons why you might be unable to log in to your student email account.
1. Returning students* who have not been enrolled in any Parkland classes for 365 days will experience a delay of approximately 1 business day for their email account to be re-activated AFTER REGISTERING FOR CLASSES. (*Defined as any person who has previously attended a Parkland class, including College for Kids, Dual Credit and Community Education courses.)
PLEASE NOTE: Your ParklandOne password will not match your student
email password if you created it prior to registering for classes. To
get your email account password to sync, wait at least 1 day after
registering for classes and then change your ParklandOne password once
again at http://one.parkland.edu.
2. If scenario number 1. does not fit your situation, please note that there may be a 5 minute delay in accessing your email account after creating a ParklandOne password.
3. Student email accounts go into "deactivated" status if you have not been enrolled in any Parkland classes for 365 days. Notification is sent to warn you of this upcoming deactivation. There is no way to retrieve messages from a deactivated Parkland email account.
- ParklandOne - FAQ
- Student Email - Login and Account Information
- Student Email - Information, Training, and Resources
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th.