Student Email - Why Can't I Access My Account?
There are a few reasons why you might be unable to log in to your student email account.
1. RETURNING STUDENTS: If you have not attended Parkland classes for TWO YEARS or more, you must create a new ParklandOne password once you have gotten confirmation from the College that you have been accepted. This will allow your password to sync with Office 365 and email. Please navigate to https://one.parkland.edu, enter your username, and select either Forgot Password (if you forgot what it was) or Change Password (if you remember your old password).
2. Okta Multi factor authentication is now REQUIRED for access to Parkland Office 365 / email accounts. For access to email, you MUST first set up your MFA preferences by following the instructions listed here: Okta - Add and Remove MFA Options
3. Student email accounts get deactivated after two years of non-enrollment and messages cannot be recovered once the account is deleted. Students will receive an email alert informing them of the pending deactivation 60 days prior to that action being taken. Your email account will be reactivated upon reapplying to the College.
4. There may be a 5 minute delay in accessing your email account after creating a ParklandOne password.
- ParklandOne - FAQ
- Student Email - Login and Account Information
- Student Email - Information, Training, and Resources
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th