Student Email - Why Can't I Access My Account?
There are a few reasons why you might be unable to log in to your student email account.
1. Student email accounts get deactivated after two years of non-enrollment and messages cannot be recovered once the account is deleted. Students will receive an email alert informing them of the pending deactivation 60 days prior to that action being taken. Your email account will be reactivated upon reapplying to the College.
2. Student email requires your ParklandOne username and password for access. If you haven't yet enrolled in ParklandOne, please do so at https://one.parkland.edu. The initial default password is your 6-digit date of birth in the form of MMDDYY. If the initial default password does not work, it may be expired and you will need to contact the Tech Service Desk. If you are already enrolled in ParklandOne and forgot your ParklandOne password, please enter your username at https://one.parkland.edu and select the Forgot Password option. If your phone number has changed, you will instead need to contact the Tech Service Desk. Usernames can be found via the Username Lookup Tool.
3. There may be a 5 minute delay in accessing your email account after creating a ParklandOne password.
4. Okta Multi factor authentication is now REQUIRED for access to Parkland Office 365/email accounts. For access to email, you MUST first set up your MFA preferences by following the instructions listed here: Okta - Register Your Account
- ParklandOne - FAQ
- Student Email - Login and Account Information
- Student Email - Access, Training, and Resources
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th