Self Service - Online Direct Deposit Paystubs (Pay Advices)
Okta multifactor authentication is required when accessing Self Service. For more information on Okta MFA, please see Okta - Multifactor Authentication FAQ .
- Log in to My Parkland https://my.parkland.edu/
- If you don't know your password, you will need to call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333.
- Select the Self-Service button in the upper left-hand corner of the home page.
- Select Employment on the sidebar menu of Self Service.
- Select Employee, and then select the Earnings Statement tab.
5. You will be routed to your earnings statements in Self Service. Select the correct year from the drop down menu and then click on the date of the statement you would like to view. Note: Online earnings statements only go back to 2019.
6. Once you open the PDF, you will see an electronic version of your earnings statement. Please note: The hours listed for Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Leave, etc. in the Earnings section reflects the time that you were paid for during that month. It does not reflect your current leave balances.
For instructions on how to see your current leave balances, please see Self-Service - Viewing Leave Balances (Employees) .