How to Check Minimum System Requirements for Software Installs - (Mac)
1. Click the Apple Logo in the left corner of the screen and select "About This Mac".
2. It defaults to the "Overview" tab where you can check the following:
- Operating System
- Computer and Processor
- Memory (RAM)
3. For disk space, Select the "Storage Tab".
Look at the amount "free".
4.For monitor resolution, click the "Displays" tab
- look at the first line for resolution
- look at the second line for graphics card information
For detailed Information about other hardware peripherals, click the "Overview" tab, and select "System Report".
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th