Campus Technologies - Report an IT Issue and/or Find Answers to Tech Problems
TeamDynamix is a ticketing system and service catalog used by Campus Technologies (as well as Physical Plant). It allows users to find answers to tech problems, report issues with Parkland hardware or applications, and submit service requests for something new. If you would rather contact the Tech Service Desk by phone, please call 217-353-3333 or stop by and visit us in room A184.
1. Access TeamDynamix via https://services.parkland.edu.
2. If you don't have time to search the service catalog for help, select Report an IT Issue in the Information Technology section,
3. You will enter your ParklandOne credentials for access. Please note that if you select Login Assistance from the list of services, it will not ask for your username and password.
4. Some fields will automatically populate with your information. If you are submitting a ticket on behalf of someone else, you will need to update those fields with the recipient’s information.
5. Required fields are marked with an asterisk *.
6. Field help is available by clicking the question mark icon next to each field or by clicking Show Help to display help for all fields.
7. Fill in the Contact Information and Ticket Details sections.
8. Click Request to send the ticket to Tech Service Desk.
9. An online confirmation that your request was created successfully will be displayed.
10. Your technician will be notified that you have submitted a ticket and you will receive an email confirmation with the ticket number assigned to it.
11. To go back into the ticket after the fact, simply log back into TeamDynamix and click View My Requests. Click on the ticket title to view the details, status, and any notes that the technician might have added.
To find answers to your tech questions, You may opt to look through the Parkland College KnowledgeBase or within the Service Catalog in TeamDynamix.
Navigate to the Parkland KnowledgeBase by selecting Parkland KB from the navigation bar.
- Click on the Parkland KB button towards the upper right.
- Enter a word or topic in the Search bar.
- Click Search and review the information provided.
Navigate to the Service Catalog by selecting Services from the navigation bar or by clicking the Service Catalog button.
- Select Information Technology then click on the appropriate category. Select Incident if you are having an issue or if something is broken. Select Service Request (for employees only) if you are needing something new.
- Select the most appropriate choice and review the information provided.