ParklandOne - Installing the Credential Provider on a Macintosh Computer (for Employees)
These instructions are for the initial rollout of the ParklandOne Credential Provider for Macintosh computers and only apply to Macintosh computers with 10.9.x and newer. The software will install on a 10.8.x system but the icon in the Dock will not appear.
1. Logout or restart your computer.
2. When the computer starts up and gets to the logon screen, you should find a green and white icon in the lower right hand side of the screen.
3. After you select “Other…” on the login screen and log in with your ParklandOne account you should find a green and white icon in your Dock as shown below.
Once these icons are in place, they can be used to access the ParklandOne Password Station.
- ParklandOne - Accessing on a Macintosh Computer
- ParklandOne - Missing Dock Icon on a Macintosh Computer
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th.