Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 / 2019) - Setting Up Skype for Business (Windows)
These instructions should provide the necessary steps to log into Skype for Business for the first time. Skype for Business should be installed an ALL staff/faculty machines.
1. In Windows 7, in the lower left hand corner of the screen, Click the windows icon. In Windows 8 and10, simply go to the search box in the bottom tool bar.
2. Type “skype” in the “Search programs and files” box. This will start a search on the system for Skype.
3. Click “Skype for Business” at the top of the start menu to load Skype.
4. There will be two windows that pop up. Click the “Skip for now” button on the larger of the two windows. This welcome message can be access later if needed.
5. On the remaining window, enter your ParklandOne email address into the “Sign-In Address:” field and Click the “Sign In” button.
6. When prompted for a password, enter your ParklandOne password into the “Password:” field. Click the “Sign In” button.
7. Click “Yes” on the prompt asking to save the sign-in information.
NOTE: If you are not using your office computer, click “NO” at this prompt.
8. Click “No” on the “Help Make Skype for Business Better!” Pop-up window.
Skype should now be signed in and ready to use. It should look similar to this:
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th.