Office 365 (Outlook Client for Windows) - Convert an Email Message Into a Calendar Appointment
Let’s say you received an email message, and now you need to create a new appointment with the content of this received email message. Of course you can create a new appointment first, and then copy and paste the email content into it. Here, we will introduce a trick to convert an email message directly into an appointment.
1. Select and highlight the email message that you would like to convert to an appointment.
2. With your mouse, drag the message down to the Calendar icon in the navigation bar.
3. An appointment window will open.
- Modify the start time in the Start Time box, and modify the end time in the End Time box.
- Enter appointment location in the Location box.
- Click the Save & Close button in the Actions group on the Appointment tab.
The selected email message is now converted to an appointment on your calendar.