Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 / 2019 for Win) - Showing Contacts Lists in the Address Book
This document walks you through how to allow your Contact Lists within People to be searchable within the address book when sending an email.
1. Within click People (or the People icon) at the bottom of the screen.
2. On the left panel, right click on Frequent Contacts (or any other contact list ) and select Properties.
3. At the top of the new window, select Outlook Address Book.
4. Check the box that says "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book". Click OK.
Your chosen contact list should now appear in the address book. Refer to the next section for more details.
How to access custom contact lists in the address book when sending an email
1. Open a new message and click on the To... button.
2. Under Address Book, select the drop down menu and click the desired contact list in order to view its contents.
3. Contacts within the selected contact list will then appear. Click the desired contact and Click the To -> button to add them to the To... field. Click OK when done.