Office 365 (Web) - Share Your Calendar
Use Outlook on the web to share your calendar with people. Depending on the permission you give them, they can view your calendar, edit it, or act as your delegate for meeting requests.
1. On the left-hand side of the page, select the Calendar icon.
2. Select Share from within the toolbar at the top of the page and choose the calendar you want to share.
3. Enter the name or email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
4. Choose how you want the person to use your calendar:
- Can view when I'm busy lets them see when you're busy but doesn't include details like the event location.
- Can view titles and locations lets them see when you're busy, as well as the title and location of events.
- Can view all details lets them see all the details of your events.
- Can edit lets them edit your calendar.
- Delegate lets them edit your calendar and share it with others.
5. Select Share. If you decide not to share your calendar right now, select the Trash icon.
For the most current information on calendar sharing via Outlook on the Web, please check out the following Microsoft help article: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Share-your-calendar-in-Outlook-on-the-web-7ecef8ae-139c-40d9-bae2-a23977ee58d5.