Office 365 (Outlook on the Web) - People Overview
People is where your personal contacts are stored and where you can view any address books that have been set up for your organization. Please note that the ability to create new Groups within People has been disabled at Parkland, however, you can create a personal Contact List.
Select the People icon from the lower left navigation bar if you are in Mail, Calendar, or Tasks - OR - if you are in another application, go to the top of the page, select the App launcher , and then select People.
What you'll see in People:
- Create a new contact by selecting New > Contact. Create a new contact list by selecting New > Contact list.
- All the places you can find contact information.
- Search. Type a person’s name here to search for them in your contacts and in your organization’s address book.
- List of all contacts in the current folder.
- The contact card for the selected person.
- Actions you can take directly from the contact card. Select the icons to send a message or create a meeting request.
Edit a contact:
Find and select the contact that you want to edit. You can only edit contacts in the folders under Your Contacts. When you select a contact, you’ll see their details in the reading pane. To edit their information, select More actions (three dots) in the upper right and click Edit contact. Make any changes that you want, and then select Save to save your changes or Discard to cancel.
For the most current information regarding the People app, please reference the following Microsoft help article: https://support.office.com/client/People-overview-5fe173cf-e620-4f62-9bf6-da5041f651bf.