Office 365 (Outlook on the Web) - Create a New Message, Reply To, or Forward Email
This article references the NEW Outlook on the Web. Creating a message in Outlook on the web is as easy as selecting New, composing your message, and then selecting Send. Respond to an email message you receive by selecting Reply or Reply All, or forward it to others by selecting Forward.
Create and send an email message
1. At the top of the page, select New Mail.
2. In the To field, enter the name or email address of the person who will receive the message.
3. In the Add a subject field, enter a brief description of what your message is about.
4. To attach a file to your message, click the paperclip icon or go to Insert and then select Attach File.
5. Type your message and then select Send at the top or bottom of the message pane.
Forward an email message
Note: You can forward only one message at a time.
1. In your message list, choose the message that you want to forward.
2. Towards the center of the options at the top of the message pane, select the Forward icon.
3. Type your message and then select Send at the top of the message pane.
Reply to an email message
1. In your message list, choose the message that you want to reply to.
2. At the center of the options at the top of the message pane, select the Reply or Reply all icon.
3. Type your response and then select Send at the top of the message pane.
Add recipients to the Cc or Bcc lines
To add recipients to the Cc or Bcc lines, select Cc or Bcc below the To field.
Discard a draft of an email message
To discard a draft of a message, select Discard at the top or bottom of the message pane.
For the most up to date information about creating, replying to, or forwarding messages, please reference the Microsoft help article at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/create-reply-to-or-forward-email-messages-in-outlook-com-5a240eb5-8840-4146-b5e8-b078dce6e5e4