Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 / 2019 for Win) - Create an Out of Office Reply
Create, edit, and turn off out-of-office messages, set a time range for them to run, and set different messages for different groups.
1. Select File > Automatic Replies.
2. Select Send automatic replies.
3. If you want, select the Only send during this time range check box to schedule when your out of office replies are active. If you don’t specify a start and end time, auto-replies are sent until you manually turn them off.
4. On the Inside My Organization tab, type the response that you want to send to Parkland folks while you are out of the office.
Note: Sending automatic replies to anyone outside my organization will send your automatic reply to every email, including newsletters, advertisements, and potentially, junk email. If you want to send automatic replies to those outside of Parkland, we recommend choosing My contacts only.
5. Select OK to save your settings.
Turn off automatic out-of-office replies
When Outlook is setup to send automatic replies, you'll see a message under the ribbon with this information. Select Turn off to disable automatic out-of-office replies. If you want to modify the dates for your automatic reply or the message sent, use the steps above to modify your settings.
For the most current information on creating an out of office reply message, please check out the following Microsoft help article: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Send-automatic-out-of-office-replies-from-Outlook-9742f476-5348-4f9f-997f-5e208513bd67.
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th.