Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 / 2019 for Win) - Create / Add a Signature to Messages
You can create personalized signatures for your email messages that include text, images, your electronic business card, a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature. You can set it up so that signatures can be added automatically to all outgoing messages, or you can add it on a case-by-case basis.
3. Under Select signature to edit, choose New, and in the New Signature dialog box, type a name for the signature.
4. Under Edit signature, compose your signature. You will also have the options to can change the default font, font color, size, and text alignment. In addition, there are options to add a link and/or an image to your signature. If you want to create a more robust signature with bullets, tables, or borders, use Word to format your text, then copy and paste the signature into the Edit signature box.
5. Under Choose default signature, set the following options for your signature:
6. Choose OK to save your new signature and return to your message. Outlook doesn't add your new signature to the message you opened in Step 1, even if you chose to apply the signature to all new messages. You'll have to add the signature manually to this one message. All future messages will have the signature added automatically. To add the signature manually, select Signature from the Message menu and then pick the signature you just created.
- In the E-mail account drop-down box, choose an email account to associate with the signature. You can have different signatures for each email account.
- If you want your signature added to all new messages by default, in the New messages drop-down box, select one of your signatures. If you don't want to automatically add a signature to new messages, choose (none). This doesn't add a signature to any messages you reply to or forward.
- If you want your signature to appear by default in the messages you reply to and forward, in the Replies/forwards drop-down, select one of your signatures. Otherwise, accept the default option of (none).
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th.