Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 / 2019 for Win) - View Your Tasks
Tasks are displayed in three locations in Outlook — in the To-Do Bar, in Tasks, and in the Daily Task List in Calendar.
- On the Navigation Bar at the bottom of Outlook, click Tasks. ***NOTE - In Outlook 2016, icons have replaced the words as per the second image below. Select the clipboard icon.
- Click a task to view it in the Reading Pane, or double-click it to open it in a new window.
- Another way to see tasks, including flagged to-do items, is the Tasks peek.
- To use the Peek method, point to Tasks on the Navigation Bar. The Tasks peek pops up. To keep the Tasks peek in view, pin it by clicking .
3. Manage, sort, and configure your task list by selecting Tasks > Home.
For the most current information on viewing your tasks, please check out the following Microsoft help article: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/View-your-tasks-2146BC92-2D5C-407F-A619-2B2E372B2CA2.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th