Office 365 (Skype for Business ) - Record and Play Back a Meeting
When you record a Skype for Business (Lync) meeting, you capture audio, video, instant messaging (IM), screen sharing, PowerPoint slides, whiteboard, and polling. Any of the presenters can record a meeting and save it to their computer.
1. Click More Options > Start Recording.
NOTE: If the recording option is dimmed, your audio might not be connected. Click the mic/phone icon shown in the bottom left to connect audio, then try again.
1. Use the controls at the bottom of the meeting to pause, resume, or stop the recording.
2. To see who else is recording, point (mouse over) the red recording button.
3. When you’re done, click Stop Recording.
4. Skype for Business automatically saves the recording in MP4 format.
5. You can exit the meeting while the recording is being processed.
1. Click your recording to highlight it, then click Play on the right side of the window.
2. You can also rename or delete your recording here.
3. To share your recording with others, click Browse to locate it, then copy the file to post on a shared location, such as OneDrive or an internal SharePoint site.
For the most up to date screenshots and information, please check out the following Microsoft help articles:
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th