My Parkland - How Do I Access My Transcript?
Instructions for accessing your official and unofficial transcripts.
Accessing your unofficial transcript:
- Log in to My Parkland https://my.parkland.edu/
- If you don't know your password, you will need to call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333.
- Select the Go to Self Service button in the upper left-hand corner of the home page.
- Select Academics on the sidebar menu of Self Service.
- Select Unofficial Transcript on the sidebar menu.
- When you select your transcript, you will have the option to save the pdf, or to open it within a browser.
Accessing your official transcript:
Official transcripts can be requested through https://www.credentials-inc.com/tplus/?ALUMTRO007118. There is also a link to this site above your unofficial transcript on https://my.parkland.edu/. You will be asked for your social security number. If you don't have an SSN, please enter nine zeros (000-00-0000). The cost for an official transcript is $5.
Additional information regarding official and unofficial transcripts can be found here: https://www.parkland.edu/Main/About-Parkland/Department-Office-Directory/Admissions-Records/Transcripts