Cobra Learning - Release Final / Cumulative Calculated Grade
Release Final / Cumulative Calculated Grade
By default, the calculated final grade in Cobra will be released to students in a new course. HOWEVER, if you copy your course, including grade settings, the previous default of the calculated grade will override the new default and students will not see their cumulative grade for the course. It will then be up to the instructor to "release" the calculated final (or cumulative) grade using the following steps.
- Select Grades from the navbar.
- On the Enter Grades page, click Grade All from the Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade context menu.
- To release final grades for a specific user, do one of the following:
- Select the check box by their name and click the Release/Unrelease link.
- Select the check box in the Released column.
- To release grades for all users, select Release All from the Final Grades context menu (at the top of the page).
Note The Final grade is released icon displays in the Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade column for any user who has their final grade released. You will see the Final grade is not released icon displayed in the Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade column for any user who does not have their grade released.
Note If you have the gradebook set for Final Adjusted Grade instead of Final Calculated Grade, the adjusted grade will NOT automatically update. You will need to click the Transfer Calculated Final Grade to Adjusted Final Grade icon every time you update grades.