Windows 7 - Screen Saver Settings
A description of how to get to your screen saver settings in Windows 7.
1. Open Screen Saver Settings by clicking the Start button and then type "screen saver" in the search box.
2. Select Change screen saver.
3. In the Screen saver list, select the screen saver that you want to use, and then click OK.
4. At Parkland College, faculty and staff office machines will automatically lock after 30 minutes and default to your selected screen saver.
5. To stop the screen saver, move your mouse or press any key.