Updating Your Employee Account Information in the Event of a Name Change

Explanation of the steps involved in getting your various Parkland accounts updated to reflect your name change.

1. Fill out an Employee Record Change form for Human Resources.

2. Once HR has updated your record in Colleague, submit an Account Request / Change Form for Campus Technologies to update your ParklandOne account.

3. Campus Technologies will arrange a time for this change to occur and your updated credentials will be sent to the alternative email address you have on file at Parkland . Once complete you will need to enroll the account in ParklandOne. Navigate to https://one.parkland.edu and sign in with your new username.  If you are not sure what it is, select the link that says "What is my ParklandOne username?".  Once you sign in with your new username, it will ask you for your password.  Please enter the new default password that was sent to your alternative email address.  In order to create a secure password of your choosing, you will need to have your mobile phone on hand.  For help with the ParklandOne enrollment process, please click here for detailed instructions.  

Additional Information:
- All email will exist in your account, the same as it was previously
- An alias will be created in the email system for 90 days so that you can receive mail at both addresses to give you time to make the transition

Tech Service Desk

Room A184, 217-353-3333

Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays

Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th

Submit an IT Help Ticket via services.parkland.edu

Keywords:name change married username divorced new email cobra colleague my.parkland my parkland mail Outlook Office 365   Doc ID:48644
Owner:Bryan D.Group:Parkland College
Created:2015-03-10 16:31 CDTUpdated:2022-02-22 13:55 CDT
Sites:Parkland College
Feedback:  0   1