My.Parkland - Getting Started / How to Log on / Password Details
Details on how to get started in the My Parkland system. Contains information on supported browsers, account creation, usernames, and passwords.
The recommend browsers for My Parkland are the following:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Please note that Microsoft Edge is NOT a supported browser.
The URL for My Parkland is https://my.parkland.edu.
Certain browser settings can prevent you from signing into My Parkland. Please check the following settings:
- Cookies must be enabled Web Browsers - How to Enable Cookies
- Popups must be allowed Web Browsers (Win) - Pop-Up Blocker Settings
- You will use your ParklandOne username.
- If you are not sure what your username is, select What is my Username? on the login page to determine your username. This will require you to enter your Parkland ID number and date of birth. If you don't know your ID number, select the link that says, "Can't find your number?"
- You will use your ParklandOne password.
- If you have not yet created a ParklandOne password, the default password is your 6-digit date of birth (mmddyy). Upon entering that, you should be prompted to enroll in ParklandOne Password Station which allows users to change their password to something secure and allows you to reset your password in the future if you forget it. The password you create will become your new password for most Parkland systems including My.Parkland, Email, Cobra Learning, Wi-Fi, Microsoft Office 365, and lynda.com. If you are not prompted to enroll in Password Station, click on the Create / Reset Password link on the My.Parkland login screen or go to one.parkland.edu. Please click on this link for further instructions. ParklandOne - FAQ
- Student Email - Login and Account Information
- Parkland Login Information Handout for Students - Getting Started
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th