Cobra Learning - Viewing your calendar
Use the Calendar tool to arrange and visualize your course events in multiple views and enable integration of course content and your Calendar.
Viewing your calendar
Table of contents
- View a course schedule
- View event details
- Displaying events in Agenda view
- Displaying events by day, week, or month
- Displaying events in List view
- Printing calendars
- Select a course from the calendar menu.
- You will see the course name display as the menu name. Click on it to view that course's schedule.
Do one of the following:
- Click on the event in the day, week, or month view to access a partial display of event details.
- Click More… to see full event details in these views, including any content available for viewing.
- Click the event in the List view to access full event details.
View as an agenda
To display calendar content in the Agenda view, click Agenda in the calendar views area.
Change event grouping
You can change how events in the agenda are grouped using the Date, Course, and Category options in the calendar content area.
Change time range
To change the time range of the list of events in the Agenda view, toggle the left- and right-facing arrows. Your choices are:
- Today and tomorrow
- Next 7 days
- Next 14 days.
Click between the Day, Week, and Month buttons to toggle the way the calendar displays events.
Change core hours
- Click Settings in the calendar views area.
- Set your core hours. Click Save.
Note It is more important to set core hours if you are viewing your calendar on a smaller resolution screen. Core hours determine the minimum height of the day and week view, and the shaded areas of the calendar.
Hide or show weekends
- Click Settings in the calendar views area
- Under Core Hours on the Settings page, clear or select the checkbox next to Show weekends to hide or show weekends. Click Save.
In the List view, you can see all your course events in a list. You can also filter them by type: Dropbox, Checklists, Discussions, Grades, Materials, Modules, Quizzes, and Surveys.
You can print a daily, weekly, or monthly calendar from the calendar views area, as well as an agenda or list view of your calendar. Click Print and select your Print Options.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th