Cobra Learning - Creating a blog entry
The Blog tool is a way to share information on topics that interest you. Use this page to post and respond to questions, engage in discussions, and share opinions and comments with other users. Blog entries can be public or private.
Note: The Blog tool can only be accessed via the Blog link in the navigation bar.
Creating a blog entry
- Click Blog on the navbar.
- Click New Entry on the My Blog page.
- Enter a Title, which appears in the blog entry list after you publish it. The title should be something descriptive and easy to identify.
- Add Content.
- Select Make entry public if you want to allow other users to view your blog entry.
- Select Allow Comments if you want to allow other users to comment on your blog entry.
- Change the Entry Date if you want the blog entry to show a different date from the current date and time. Click Now to revert to the default values. The Blog tool displays the most recent entries first, according to the entry date you set.
- Click Save.
- Click Cancel to return to the My Blog page.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th