Cobra Learning - Accessing and/or Resetting Your Password
1. Before you access Cobra, you MUST set up multi factor authentication (MFA) for your Office 365 account first. Office 365 - Multi Factor Authentication Set Up
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR PARKLAND ONE ACCOUNT CREDENTIALS, THE TECH SERVICE DESK WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU AT THIS TIME.
2. After you have successfully accessed your email account, navigate to https://cobra.parkland.edu.
3. Sign in with your ParklandOne username and password.
4. If your sign in attempt was NOT successful, you will get the following message. Click OK. NOTE: you might try your birthday (MMDDYY) if your ParklandOne password was not accepted.
5. Go back to the Cobra login page and select the link that says "Forgot your password?"
6. This will prompt the system to send a password recovery email to your Parkland email account. PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS CURRENTLY A LONG DELAY ON RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE DUE TO A HIGH USER VOLUME AND IT MAY TAKE A DAY OR LONGER TO RECEIVE THE MESSAGE BELOW. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders for the email as well.
7. Select Reset my password.
8. Enter your ParklandOne password and confirm it.
9. You will now be able to sign onto Cobra.